There are so many photographers around here that are so much cheaper than you, why should I pick you?
- There are so many local photographers nearby, but with photography, you get what you pay for. You can take a peek at my portfolio to see the quality of my work, and that I stand out in the crowd. My first goal at a session is to make sure that you’re comfortable, and you’re having fun, and that I capture only the best memories of you. I am a self taught photographer who had dedicated many hours to research, learning through other photographers, and experiencing workshops to hone my craft. I use only top notch, professional equipment and am willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I capture that special moment – seriously… you should see me after a session. I will work for that image!
Do you offer military discounts?
- Yes! I have service members in my family, and have the utmost respect for those who have served and continue to serve our country. When you look at my packages, you will see a price marked in black, and one marked in red. The red price is for military personnel and their families. Please contact me in regards to booking sessions for military families, I would love to capture your memories!
Do you charge a deposit for sessions?
- Yes. Due to cancelations, and how they can affect my calendar for future clients, I do charge a $50.00 nonrefundable (with the exception of emergencies!) deposit that comes out of your total cost for all standard sessions. This deposit does not prevent rescheduling due to sickness or inclement weather, your health and safety is of the utmost importance.
The weather is awful! What can we do?
- We can reschedule no problem! For emergencies, sickness, and inclement weather, I am more than willing to give you a rain check for our session!
Are my photos going to be edited?
- Yes, I will only provide you with professionally edited, high resolution JPEG images that you will be proud to share with your friends and families.
Do I have to pay for the cost of travel? And my location charges for a photography permit, do I have to pay for that as well?
- You might have to pay for the cost of travel. If I have to travel further than 50 miles from zipcode 27325 then I will charge a rate of 50 cents per additional mile to and from. Should your location require permits for me to shoot, it is your responsibility to obtain and pay for them, unless otherwise specified at the time of your booking.